LearnMRR. Online training courses from LMRR
LearnMRR is designed to help firms overcome these common issues:
- Scheduling - conflict between the regulatory requirements to train new staff promptly, and the practicalities of arranging an internal trainer and location
- Inefficiency - multiple one to one or small group sessions on the same material
- Skillset - training requirements often involve asking compliance or other staff to prepare and deliver training when that’s not their area of expertise
- Ineffectiveness - no evidence of whether training is working
- Management information - training records require manual maintenance and don’t give “at a glance” view of training completion and outcomes.
To overcome these problems, LearnMRR offers:
- self-paced training via individual log-in, at the participant’s desk
- flexibility to save and return to the module
- interactive, varied format including questions and tests
- content written specifically for Guernsey requirements
- cost from £50 per user per module (discounts for large user numbers)
- individual completion certificates for CPD evidence
- management log-in showing completion status, and testing results if applicable.
LearnMRR complements face to face training and allows you to target that effectively. An online module can be supplemented by face to face sessions to meet the requirement for differentiated senior management training, or tested online modules can indicate where face to face sessions are required to meet gaps in knowledge or understanding.
New LearnMRR courses are now available on:
2019 GFSC Handbook on Countering Financial Crime and Terrorist Financing (for all Relevant Employees). Covering core areas including up to date discussion of ML/TF, CDD, new beneficial ownership tests, enhanced measures, ECDD, PEPs and sanctions.
Disclosure of suspicion (for all employees). Updated for 2019 Handbook and including individual responsibilities within a firm, suspicion examples and case studies, consent, anti-tipping off and practical points.
Regulatory onsites (versions for Senior Management and for Relevant Employees). Full of useful information, help-sheets and tips for before, during and after an onsite.
If you’re interested in discussing training which is relevant, convenient, and cost effective please contact us.